Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Painting Near Lisciano Niccone 2016



  More painting in Umbria.
  Here, I am in a nearby valley on a side road. The trees were still bare, though now, a week or so later, things are changing.
  




  Searching for farmhouses. I've been interested in design aspects of the buildings.




These paintings are small, so simplicity is the key here.





Starting a second painting in this spot.




  I bought some small rolled up pieces of canvas at Zecchie, in Florence. I am taping these pieces to cardboard, then painting.











Working quick, sketching in.




Adding color.










Perfect time of day.











A peaceful valley, without much traffic.










  This ended up a pretty picture, but I'm still searching for my main goal.
  But I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment