Friday, October 22, 2021

Work Continues: Umbria, 2021


Janelle & I have been busy with olive picking and general house keeping, but the work is still happening.
Weather has been an issue, as well. We had terrible cold winds for about 10 days, making plein-air painting near impossible, but I was able to get out and do some work in the fields...


I love my new pochade box!












 

I'm happy with the studio work I've done so far. 
We went to Florence to see a couple of exhibitions, and to buy more studio supplies. It's good to have what I need.

Working larger scale is always a good challenge.
Last week I tried painting on the studio floor.









Don't mind the studio slippers, please.
Keeps the rest of the house floors clean.






Painting in this way... It creates it's own opportunities, but it's own struggles.
I did enjoy it. The painting is still in progress.








"Europa", still a work in progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment