Sunday, May 8, 2022

Two Months In: Umbria 2022





I just wrapped up my work in the studio here in Umbria. I'm finished with the larger oil on canvas pieces for this season. I'll be rolling up 14 canvases with 22 paintings in all.
It's good to have the studio clean and ready for the next visit.

We are still here for almost another month, and I'll concentrate on doing more plein-air pieces. I've done a few, but the weather hasn't been in my favor. It's going to get real nice this week, so I look forward to getting out into the countryside soon.

I've done some pencil drawings, too. I've added watercolor or gouache to these small works.
We've been to see quite a bit of art, including the Venice Biennale.
All in all, it's been a very productive trip for me. The weather kept me in the studio, and that's a good thing.

Below, just lots of photos of my time here, this Spring 2022.


Plein-air






















Works On Paper






























Studio Work










































Viewing Art








































 

I look forward to showing the paintings in the Gallery when we return. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment