Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Painting Near Lago Montepulciano


This is one of my last days painting plein-air here in Umbria. I'm winding things down as we prepare to return to California.

The weather has been good, and I'm happy I was able to get in several sessions of work out in the countryside.

We will be shipping back 14 rolled studio canvases later today, as well. There are a total of 20 larger works on these canvases. I'll have them stretched back home to show asap in the gallery


Painting canal side near Lago di Montepulciano this past weekend:



Perfect weather for painting outside.
















Some of my finished panels drying.



This is a lovely place with beautiful vistas.
People come here to relax, take a walk or ride bikes along the paths.
We always enjoy our time in this area of natural beauty.















A nice little 8 x 8" oil on panel.
I may use this to do a larger studio work.




Another painting from this session.




I ended up with three paintings on this day.










 

We will be posting all the paintings, large and small, on the our website under the "Italian Inspiration"
page as soon as we are back at work in the gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment